Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!










Happy 31st Birthday!

To a wonderful husband and now the best dad any two twin girls could have. Look what God has done! 8 wonderful years of marriage, two beautiful (long-awaited) baby girls and now the 4 of us as a family on our way to do what is nearest to our heart: to share the gospel with a people group so dear to our hearts in the Dominican Republic. We are three very blessed girls to have you. Hope you have a great Birthday. We can’t wait to see what all God has in store for us ahead.
… all Glory to our God and Savior Jesus Christ!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

These are the cutest pictures I've seen of the girls! Of course, every picture just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Love their outfits!! Happy Birthday to you both! Love you all!

MillerMissions said...

Whnt sweet baby girls! And such sweet little chubby cheeks. I could just squeeze the girls close to me - how precious!

Oh, and by the way, happy bday Ted...sorry that's the way it is now that you have children ;)

Looking forward to greet you all four!

David and Glynis

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe it has been 31 years since you were born. I came to stay with your mom when you came home and you sleep with me in your bassinet on my bed so your mom could get some sleep.It seems like yesterday,and a million years ago,like so many things in my life.you know what I mean.Thanks for all the updates.
Love you all
aunt Faye

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Happy Birthday!

(those girls are too cute!)

Hilary said...

Beautiful pictures! They look so cute in their shirts. I bet daddy couldn't get enough of them! Happy birthday Ted and happy early b-day Kerri too. Can't wait to hear you are headed back this direction.