Monday, April 27, 2009

leavin on a jet plane...

Today is the day. Please rememeber to pray for us and our families today as we head off to Costa Rica. Pray for the girls to travel and adjust well and for everything to go smoothly as we check in at the airport (we have tons of luggage so pray for mercies from the airline). We cannot express enough how important your prayers are to us. Next time we post we hope to be in Costa Rica.
~All because of JESUS,
Ted, Kerri, Taylor and Kamryn


one more thing... please pray for the girls' ears. We've been battling ear infections and the flight can be rough for them. Pray that God will heal their little ears. :)

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Have a safe trip! I look forward to reading about the adventures in store for all four of you.

Ruth

Emily said...

I hope you had a safe trip today!! I meant to comment before you left but just got busy with all these boys! I can't believe your sweet girls will be 1 in a few days. I know you are so excited to move on to the next stage in your lives. I will be praying for you & watching for blog updates!!!
Good luck !!!!
Emily
BTW, I tagged ya'll in a blog entry called 8 Things...Just a cute little way to share!

k-rin & day-vid said...

All our prayers are with ya'll!!

Lew and Brandi Johnson said...

Friends, you know we are lifting up your transition. You can do this! we are praying specifics for you all. will wait to hear from you when your feet touch ground, and that may be a while but that is ok. and i love the new hair color Kerri! we pray blessings over your lives, your girls, your marriage, your language learning, and your ministry! With God, all things are possible, and the people are waiting for you to tell them!!!

Anonymous said...

I am saddended because of your distance but am so excited about the wonderful blessings God has for you. Being one of the "older guys" in the family I cannot express how proud I am of you and Kerri.

-Bill Meredith

Anonymous said...

Hello Dewett family,
I am the flight attendant that you met in Orlando on your travel to Costa Rica. Wondering how you were received at your gate in ATL on your way to Costa Rica with ALL that luggage?! I called ahead to the gate in ATL for you and asked the agent to be helpful when you arrived there after eating your dinner. I hope all went well there and that everything went smoothly. My prayers have been with you constantly and for others to treat you kindly and help you with your journey.
Love to hear about the continuation of your adventures,
Deedy Crossland
fourcrosslands@msn.com