Monday, January 26, 2009

Waiting to Go


Sorry about the MONTH between posts. Time sure does fly- I can't believe we're almost a month into the new year. God continues to work!... Our latest information is that we are still awaiting medical clearance in order to leave for the field by March or April. We sent everything in the med. department asked for, then they asked for more stuff. The good news is, we continue to get awesome reports about the girls' health and development. Our regular doc wasn't in the other day, so we saw a new one. He said the girls were doing remarkably well for 25 weekers, and show no signs of developmental delays. WE probably don't even realize the work our God has done in their little lives. We have an appointment with the lung doc on Wednesday, and will probably relinquish the monitors at that point. That is the last thing the med. department asked for, so hopefully that will be all they need to clear the girls. They both seem to be getting big- rolling all over the place and developing great little personalities. They both weigh around 14 pounds now. We got a jumperoo that they absolutely love. Taylor jumps so high her feet leave the ground and Kamryn is reaching for everything. Enjoy the pics and please continue to keep us in your prayers. God Bless

5 comments:

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

they are getting so big... I love the pictures!

Emily said...

Ted & Kerri,
The girls are so beautiful!! I love the pictures & I'm so happy to hear that they keep getting GREAT report! You will have that medical clearance in no time!!
Love,
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
I hope I don't sound too selfish,but I hope you guys don't leave until after Easter. I was only with you all a little while,but the girls stole the heart that was yours Ted.You were always my special boy, but these girls took it away!!!!!!!Love you all
aunt Faye

Anonymous said...

Hi Ted! I'm glad to see and hear that your precious little angels are doing so good! It is truly amazing at what PRAYERS will lead to. Stay in touch, Christy

Vivlabond said...

God Bless you and your budles of Joy. Your Dad Tom is my co worker and I am so glad that he keeps us up to date on our Miricle babies. I talk about them at my church all the time. It is so funny you can never tell how your miricale is going ot be a blessing many many miles away. Do know I pray for you contiunely as you embark upon so many new and exciting times in your parenthood years to come. be blessed and know that Gods miricles keep getting better and better each day.... God Bless Vivian L Bond From Metavante