Tuesday, November 11, 2008

6 1/2 months old and doing well!


The girls have both been doing well. Taylor had an appointment yesterday with the neurologist. After a physical observation, he said she seemed to be doing well and he had no qualms with us taking her to Costa Rica in January from a neurological standpoint. She will have another MRI next Friday as a follow-up. They both have physical therapy tomorrow. We are trying to get everything together that the medical department needs for them in order to be cleared medically. They will both get their 6 month shots Thursday. Pray they will not have fever or reactions from those. Also, I (Ted) have been battling some type of crud, so pray with us that it's not something that they will catch. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support and Continue also to pray for God's timing in going to the field. We're hoping for January, but we know God's timing is perfect.

4 comments:

Emily said...

What sweet, sweet babies! They are beautiful & I know you are both so thrilled!! I love all the new pictures! Still praying for all of you!
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,Ilove the new pics.I hate to see you all go off so far,and I know your parents do,but I know this is what you both have been waiting for.My prayers will go with you all.Ted I pray that what you have is sinus like I have.I sound like I have got something,but after having it as long as I have,you just know!!!! I take over the counter stuff for sinus and allergy.I have both,but I will still send up an extra one for you.love you guys
in Gods love
aunt Faye

LISA NORMAN said...

DEAR TED,KERRI, & GIRLS,

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES IT MAKES ME HAVE MANY FLASH BACKS OF MY GIRLS AT THAT AGE. YOUR GIRLS HAVE GROWN SO MUCH, GOD, IS GOOD. THEY ARE TRUELY A TESTIMONY OF HIS GOOD WORKS. I WORK WITH TWO LADIES THAT HAVE GROWN ATTACHED TO PULLING UP YOUR PAGE TO SEE THE PROGRESS OF THE GIRLS AND WE ALL LIGHT UP LIKE CHRISTMAS TREES. UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE THIS TRUELY BLESSING OF TWINS ITS JUST HARD TO EXAMPLE TO PEOPLE, EVEN THOUGH THEY MAY HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD. IT'S JUST NO COMPARISION. MY GIRLS ARE MY LIFE. THEY HAVE GROWN SO MUCH, UNTIL NOW THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN 1 TO 1 & 1/2 POUNDS APART & ALMOST THE EXACT SAME HEIGHT, BUT NOW ANNA CLAIR WEIGHTS 10LBS MORE THAN MARY GRACIN AND A GOOD BIT TALLER. IT'S FUNNY YOUR GIRLS FIRST HALLOWEEN THEY WERE TWO LITTLE PUNKINS, AND SO WAS OURS. I ALSO KNOW THAT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR & THE CHANGE IN WEATHER AND EVERYONE HAVING COLDS & CRUD YOU ARE ON PINS & NEEDLES THEY DON'T CATCH THE BUG. BUT AT THE SAME TIME I SEE THOSE LITTLE FAT LEGS AND KNOW YOUR MINDS ARE AT MUCH MORE EASE THAN A FEW MONTHS BACK. THOSE GIRLS ARE GONNA BE FINE, AND YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF LIKE US, LOOKING BACK AND THINKING HOW FAST THEY'VE GROWN AND HOW MUCH THEY CAN GET INTO. KEEP THE PICTURES COMIN...
THESE PICTURES SHOW GOD, HAS HIS GUARDIAN ANGELS ON BOARD AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.
GOTTA GO FOR NOW, LOVE LISA NORMAN

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

hope you guys are feeling better!