Saturday, August 9, 2008

COMING HOME!!!

The words we've been waiting so long to hear. We were told that if Kamryn remains on the tract she's on right now, she should go home Monday. She will be sent home on an apnea monitor, which we are actually excited about, because it should give us a little more peace of mind while we sleep. Taylor is still working on feeding from a bottle. She's doing well, but still has a little ways to go, and we're also trying to ween her off the cannula she's on. Hopefully she can be home soon as well. Pray that this would be so. Pray for wisdom for us as parents to be able to raise them to be the most Godly girls we can, and just be good all around parents. Thanks for all your prayers, for this day is one we have longed to see- if it weren't for your prayers, I'm not sure we would have ever seen this day!

14 comments:

Mindy said...

Ted and Kerri--

How exciting! I'm so thrilled for you. What an answer to prayer!

Ruth said...

I am so excited for you both to hear that Kamryn is ready to come home. I will continue to pray for all of you. Especially that Taylor makes it home shortly.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

God is so good.I knew your girls would make it.We have had so many prayers going up they didn't have any other choice.God loves you all
and so do I.
Love to you all aunt Faye

JessL said...

What wonderful news!!! Praise God!

MillerMissions said...

Know how to make a grown woman cry?! Give her news like this!
Rejoicing with you,
Glynis

MillerMissions said...

Know how to make a grown woman cry?! Give her news like this! Rejoicing with you!
Glynis

Chita said...

WOW! How exciting that Kamryn will get to come home tomorrow! We will continue to pray that she does well and that Taylor will get to join her soon. Can't wait to see them again soon.

Love, Frank and Chita

Hilary said...

WOOO-HOOO!!!! I'm doing a happy dance for you right now!!! That's so exciting, and nerve racking, but mostly exciting. We prayed for your girls and for them to be able to be ready to go home soon because I can only imagine how ready YOU are for that. Still praying for this long awaited day.

Unknown said...

Praise God!!! that's the best news I've heard all weekend. still praying for all of you.

Keep Your Eyes Upon Jesus.

hugs and blessings, Ang

Emily said...

Oh, I am so excited for you all!! Won't it be wonderful to have your sweet baby girl home with you?? Hopefully little Taylor will be right behind her....We are praising God with you!!

Unknown said...

HALLELUJAH!! I have a huge lump in my throat and was thrilled to read this! We're praising the Lord with you!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Oh, how awesome is this post.... its what weve been waiting so long for... Praise God!

Tonya Catlin said...

WOW! What wonderful news!!! That just made my Monday. Praise God!

Ashley said...

I'm so thrilled!! I pray that all goes well and that Taylor will be able to join the family very, very soon! I love y'all and miss y'all so much! Our prayers are with you!