Monday, June 23, 2008

Sicknesses, but 3 LB Praises!!!

Taylor's weight tonight was 3 lbs 2oz and Kamryn's was 3 lbs 7oz! That's a real milestone as we see it. Both girls were pretty sick yesterday, and were started on antibiotics. We sent out prayer request emails, and today they are doing much better. Their ventilator requirements are going down, and they are looking good. Continue to pray for them to move to CPAP soon, as we feel like they are getting really close. God is so good. Oh, btw, I figured out how to change it so anyone can leave comments now.

7 comments:

Tonya Catlin said...

Good to hear some praises! We will continue to pray for the breathing and the eye concerns. I will also lift Kerri up with her health issues- I'm sorry to hear about those. Love in Christ!
Tonya

Chelses said...

Hey you guys its me chelsea.I have been thinking of you and the babies a lot.Hope they get well soon.Your in my prayers ever night love you
Chelsea and family

hopperfamily4 said...

PRAISE FOR THE WEIGHT AND PRAYER FOR THE SICKNESS!! WE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU AND KERRI AND THOSE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! WE WILL BE IN FLORIDA SOON AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND THE BABIES IF POSSIBLE...IF NOT WE COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND! HUGS AND PRAYERS FROM US TO YALL
LOVE
CANDICE HOPPER

just remember:
difficult moments seek God
quiet moments worship God
painful moments trust God
every momrnt thank God!

Ruth said...

I am glad to hear there is something to praise! I will continue to pray for all 4 of you.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,I tried the other night and it came back to me.If this doesn't get to you I will send it the other way.You both know God is holding these babies when you can't.I am so proud of both of you and the babies are precious!!Take care of yourselves,while God is holding them.You are all in our prayers and lots of others prayers also.
God Bless you all
We love you all
aunt Faye

Anonymous said...

So glad the girls are feeling better! Yay for the weight gain! Continuing to pray for you all :-)

~Jessica

Emily said...

We're so happy they are feeling better & gaining weight! We continue to pray for all 4 of you & watch for more great news!
Love,
Kevin, Emily, Eli, Joshua & Jacob Carlew